The Final Edit is run by Lilla Wendoloski, an IPEd-accredited editor (AE) with 25 years of experience in legal publishing and professional education.
Before establishing her business, Lilla worked as:
- Senior Editor and Learning Designer (AFMA)
- Editor, Chartered Accountants Program (CA ANZ)
- Senior Electronic Publisher (Thomson Reuters)
- Senior Legal Editor (LexisNexis).
She holds an MEd, LLB and BA (Hons) as well as a Certificate IV in Training & Assessment.
Lilla is accredited by the Institute of Professional Editors. Accreditation recognises an editor’s ongoing competence in meeting the Australian Standards for Editing Practice.
As a professional member of IPEd, Lilla undertakes regular professional development activities. In accordance with the IPEd Code of Ethics, she provides services with:
- professionalism and competence
- respect for confidentiality
- respect for conflicts of interest.